Gaugemaster GM2210102 N Gauge GBRf Biffa Class 66 No 66783 Flying Dustman
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes. DCC Ready.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
On 27th February 2018, GBRf proudly unveiled their latest class 66 newly renamed ‘British Rail 1948-1997’ (formerly DB Cargo 66 250). The loco marks the 70th anniversary of British Railways. As well as the spectacular repaint into BR Large Logo Blue, the locomotive also underwent a number of modifications to bring it up to GBRf 66/7 standards and reliability.
This locomotive is something of a celebrity with railway enthusiasts and will be popular with collectors and modellers alike. Our thanks go to GB Railfreight and Dapol for bringing this product to market.
|Decoder Type||Next18 Ready|
- Detailed body with etched grills and separately fitted hand rails
- Darkened wheels and pin point bearings
- 5 Pole motor for smoother operation
- All wheel drive
- All Wheel pick up
- Directional lighting
- NEM couplings
- Includes both standard and knuckle couplings
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts
BOXED: Yes, excellent.