Dapol 7D-009-005 O Gauge Class 121 W55029 GWR 150 Chocolate/Cream
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
The Class 121 "Bubble cars" form part of the first generation of DMUs produced by British Rail to operate on branch lines and secondary routes.
The Class 121 was built by Pressed Steel in 1960, 15 single power cars numbered W55020 to W55035 and 10 trailer cars numbered W56280 to W56289 were manufactured. Until recently there were still two 121’s in service and eight are preserved.
These great little models feature lots of details including etched grills, directional lighting, and finely printed external logos and numbering.
- 2 buffer types
- Guards area with separate lighting
- Separate grab handles on passenger doors
- Exquisite passenger compartment detailing
- Separate etched grills for guards windows
- Dual motorised power bogies with all wheel pickup
- Heavy Diecast chassis for added weight and superior tractive effort
- High level of detailing on the bogies and underframe of the locomotive
- Two sides with high passenger grab handles and low passenger grab handles
- Switches accessible either by easily removable roof or from underneath the model
- Lowered flooring to minimise the intrusion of the DCC speaker etc inside the model
- Headcode and destination boxes with removable glazing permitting number to be mounted behind glazing
- Provision for 3 chassis types (additional side steps and varying underframe detail and flat, single driver ended design)
- Independently controllable cab, passenger compartment, guard compartment, and directional lighting—easy access switches for controlling lights in the DC model
|LIVERY||GWR Choc & Cream|
|ERA||5 (1957 - 1966)|
|DECODER||21 Pin DCC Ready|
|SOUND||Use Soundtraxx 882106 Diesel Sound Decoder (Speaker Required)|
|TRACK SUPPLY||12v DC|
|LENGTH OVER BUFFER||457mm|