Fleischmann 732101 N Gauge NS 1616 Electric Locomotive VI
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:160 Scale model of a class 1616 Electric Locomotive in era VI NS livery details.
With the merger of the Dutch freight traffic and the German Railion Group, the DB AG gained access to some of the electric locomotives series 1600 of the NS. In 2012, ten machines were painted traffic red as part of the maintenance. At the initiative of some locomotive drivers, the last three locomotives which ended their career at the DB Cargo NL in 2020, were pasted with farewell texts.
- Next18 Digital Ready
- True to original model with air conditioning
- The locomotive's baptismal name is "Oldenzaal"
- Delicately designed model with separately applied plug-in parts
- Filigree design of the pantographs
- Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER BUFFERS||109mm|