Roco 61478 HO Gauge DRG Ruhr-Schnellverkehr Train Pack II (DCC-Sound)
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
This is an 2020 anniversary train "Fast traffic Ruhr". The set contains a tender locomotive class 78.0-5 and three 4-axle compartment cars of the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft.
The set contains:
- 1x tender locomotive class 78.0-5
- 1x 2nd/3rd class compartment car and brakeman's cab type BC4 pr04
- 1x 3rd class compartment car with brakeman's cab type C4 pr04
- 1x 3rd class compartment car without brakeman's cab type C4 pr04
- Equipped with fixed-soldered sound decoder
- Authentic and delicately designed train composition
- Wagons in wine-red/cream livery
- One wagon has rear end indicators
- The locomotive has a classic FLEISCHMANN "round-motor"
- FLEISCHMANN PROFI plug-in coupling for replacement is included
In 1932, the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft introduced the so-called "Ruhr-Schnellverkehr", a forerunner of the later S-Bahn. The train was formed with Prussian compartment cars of the types BC4 and C4 due to the required rapid passenger change. The colour scheme wine red / cream was the standard colour scheme in the Ruhr rapid traffic in the 1930s. The window sections of the second class were painted light blue for better recognition. The Reichsbahn had indeed noticed that the colours used for the time being violet and cream were actually reserved for the upmarket long-distance traffic. As train locomotives the series 38.10-40 (Prussian P 8) and 78 (pr. T 18) were used. The specially designed machines for the Ruhr rapid transit received a sign above the smoke chamber with the inscription "Ruhr Schnellverkehr".
|NUMBER OF TRACTION TYRES||1|
|NUMBER OF DRIVEN AXLES||3|
|INTERIOR FITTING||Modelled with Interior Furnishings|
|COUPLING||NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism|
|MOTOR||3 pole motor|
|HEADLIGHT||Direction dependent dual headlights|
|LENGTH OVER BUFFERS||806mm|