Roco 70115 HO Gauge DB BR288 002-9 Double Diesel Locomotive IV
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
Diesel-electric double locomotive 288 002 belonging to the German Federal Railways.
In 1941 and 1942, a total of four type D 311 double locomotives were put into service by the Deutsche Wehrmacht. They were constructed to haul heavy railroad guns. Two locomotives, the V 188 001 a/b and the V 188 002 a/b, were retained by the German Federal Railways following the war. A third locomotive was used to provide spare parts. These locomotives proved their worth in heavy freight train and shunting services, mainly on the Spessart-Rampe. After damage to the generator, the V 188 001 was phased out in 1968. The V 188 002, later the 288 002, remained in operation in the Franconian region until 1972. Both machines were scrapped in 1973.
- 1:87 Scale Model
- DC Model
- Close Couplings
- Fitted Lighting
- Double locomotive formed from two units fixed-coupled to each other; both units are equipped with a full engine
- Full reproduction of the transition area between the two units
- Elaborately reproduced engine room
- Finely-detailed model with many separately attached plug-in parts
- Roofs with additional fan grilles in the roof curves
- Frame trims with 4 sandboxes each and INDUSI reproduction
- 3 headlights depending on direction of travel and two red tail lights
- Perforated roof fan design
- Driver’s cab, driver’s console and control box lighting as well as engine room lighting installed; switchable in digital mode
|LENGTH OVER BUFFERS||259mm|