Roco 70260 HO Gauge DR V60.10 Diesel Locomotive III
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
A completely new design for 2020.
- Precise reproduction of the delicately designed V 60.10
- Limited edition of the model without rain protection roof
- Model in livery with a grey roof
- Front protection covers of the ventilation grilles - can be mounted open and closed
- Rich detailing on the model with many separately applied plug-in parts
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
From 1955, the German Reichsbahn of the GDR developed the diesel-hydraulic locomotive V 60 for the medium-weight shunting service. Above all, these machines should end the less efficient use of steam locomotives in the shunting service. In January 1962, the first locomotives were delivered to the company Raw Dessau. As a result, the train drivers were exposed to the weather and unprotected while observing the shunting operations.
In contrast to later delivered series, the locomotives of the first construction lot had been produced with smaller windscreens and narrow driver's cabs without rain protection roof of the side windows.
The V 60s were initially put into service in three different coats. The locomotives of the first series (up to V 60 1170) were delivered with dark red coating.
|AXLES WITH TRACTION TYRES||1|
|INTERFACE||Electrical interface for traction units PluX22|
|HEADLIGHT||Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights|
|ADDITIONAL LIGHT FUNCTION||Yes|
|LENGTH OVER BUFFERS||125mm|