Roco 70317 HO Gauge DB BR086 400-9 Steam Locomotive IV
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
This is a steam locomotive class 086 400 from the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
- Model variant lubricated with wheel flange lubrication "De Limon"
- Rich detailing on the model with many separately applied plug-in parts
- Short cut-out water tanks in a welded design
- Delicately designed metal wheel sets
- Clear and unobstructed view through the driver's cab windows
After the end of the Second World War, there were 386 locomotives of the class 86 stationed in the West German territory. Most of them were repaired, so the DB had in 1952, 378 locomotives of this series registered in their vehicle fleet. Additionally to the classic branch line trains, the machines also hauled regularly express trains and were used for shunting services in freight yards.
The last machines, by then designated as class 086, were decommissioned from the DB in 1974.
|Axles with Traction Tyres||1|
|Coupling||NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism|
|Smoke Generator||Retrofit with Seuthe No10 for analog and Seuthe No11 for digital|
|Interface||Electrical interface for traction units PluX22|
|Headlight||Both ends of the locomotive are equipped with direction dependent triple headlights|