Roco 70320 HO Gauge DBAG BR193 I am European Electric Loco VI (DCC-Sound)
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
This is an electric locomotive class 193 of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
- Model is exclusively available at ROCO
- Locomotive of the DB Cargo with Europe Design "I am European"
- The true to original control panel of the driver's cab is elevated
- The model is used for the international goods traffic
- Free-standing handles partially made of metal
- The sound was developed in cooperation with the company Leosoundlab
With the purchase of multi-system locomotives, the DB Cargo underlines the importance of rail freight transport in Europe and therefore gives some Vectrons a new European design. 100 locomotives of the class 193 Vectrons MS (BR 193) are purchased by Siemens in different country package variants via the DB Cargo.
The locomotives have a power output of 6.4 Megawatts and can reach a top speed of 160kmh. They are equipped with the required national train control systems and with the European Train Control System ETCS.
|Axles with Traction Tyres||1|
|Coupling||NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism|
|Interface||Electrical interface for traction units PluX22|
|Headlight||Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights|
|Length over Buffers||218mm|