Roco 70487 HO Gauge CD Rh1216 250-1 Electric Locomotive VI
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of a class Rh1216 Electric Locomotive in Era VI CD livery details.
Since the timetable change in 2014, Railjets of the Czech Railways (CD) have been providing services connecting Prague via Vienna to Graz. For this purpose, Siemens purchased seven sets of Railjets in blue livery. In contrast to the original ÖBB sets, the CD Railjets operate with five Economy class coaches. One coach is available with restaurant and the control cab coach with 1st class and Business Class. Since the summer timetable 2020, the traditional long-distance train "Vindobona" is experiencing a renaissance and operates between Berlin and Graz.
- PluX22 Digital Ready
- Perfectly matches the Railjet "Vindobona"
- Model with suitable antenna equipment
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
- Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||225mm|