Roco 70714 HO Gauge OBB Rh2143 011-1 Diesel Locomotive IV (DCC-Sound)
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of a class Re465 Diesel Locomotive in Era IV OBB livery details.
The locomotives series 2143 were built from 1964 to 1977. They were used on non-electrified main and branchlines, especially in the east of Austria. They hauled both passenger trains and goods trains. A total of 77 machines were delivered to the ÖBB by the Simmering-Graz-Pauker factories.
In the 1980s the class 2143 locomotives were used to haul the train"Vindobona" on the railway lines of the Franz-Josef-Bahn. By providing the scheduled seating coaches and through coaches of the railways involved, this express train had an international character visually.
- PluX22 Digital Fitted
- Sound Module Installed
- Suitable for the express train "Vindobona"
- Freestanding handrails partially made of metal
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
- Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||181mm|