Roco 71399 HO Gauge Alex BR223 013-4 Diesel Locomotive VI
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
This is a diesel locomotive 223 013 of the Länderbahn GmbH with commercial design "bodo".
- Intricately designed roof-top ventilators that show a fan impeller underneath
- Brake discs in contrasting colours
- Attached fold-out wing mirrors for various positioning
- Separately applied handles, wipers, and UIC-plugs
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
Delicately printed model with "bodo" design. "Bodo" is a transport association that combines bus and train in the counties Bodenseekreis, Ravensburg, and Lindau.
The Länderbahn is a private railway undertaking and offers passenger transport services in Germany and the Czech Republic, including the product brand "alex". Since 2011, the "Länderbahn" has been part of the company NETINERA Deutschland GmbH.
A set of four passenger coaches for this locomotive would be RC74092, "alex".
|Axles with Traction Tyres||1|
|Coupling||NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism|
|Interface||Electrical interface for traction units according to NEM 652 standards with plug-in fixture|
|Headlight||Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights|
|Length over Buffers||221mm|