Roco 71752 HO Gauge PKP ST44-360 Diesel Locomotive VI
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of a class ST44-360 Diesel Locomotive in Era VI Polish State Railways (PKP) livery details.
In 1965 the delivery of a total of 1.113 standard gauge M62 diesel locomotives to the PKP started and was continued until 1988. The PKP designated the locos as class ST44. In Poland, the locomotives were nicknamed "Gagarin" because of their Russian origin. Initially delivered in the classic green livery, they were later given a yellow front surface for better identification. In contrast to the other M62 locomotives, the large headlamps, at the time standard with PKP locomotives, provided the ST44 with a characteristic appearance.
- PluX22 Digital Ready
- Current version in retro livery
- With large headlamps and chrome strip bellow the driver's cab windows
- Many separately applied parts
- High operational safety and an excellent traction power for long trains
- In digital mode available with individually switchable headlights and tail light
- Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||202mm|