Roco 71946 HO Gauge Metrans 383 409-0 Electric Locomotive VI
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of a Class 383 Electric Locomotive in Era VI Metrans livery details.
Metrans is a rail freight company and has its base in Prague. It connects the North Sea harbours of Rotterdam, Hamburg and Bremerhaven with the Adriatic harbour of Koper in the intermodal traffic of the hinterland. Company-owned container terminals are located in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria. In addition to electric locomotives and diesel locomotives, the vehicle fleet also includes ten Vectron MS locomotives. They are authorized to run in Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
- PluX22 Digital Ready
- Use in the international freight transport
- Freestanding handrails partially made of metal
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
- Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||218mm|