Roco 72017 HO Gauge DBAG BR335 160-8 Diesel Locomotive VI
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
For the shunting of passenger coaches and goods wagons in railway stations, the Deutsche Bundesbahn relied on smaller shunting locomotives early on. The further development of the Köf 11, with power transmission via Cardan shafts and additional axle drive, was presented in 1965 by Gmeinder.
From these at first called Köf 12 locomotives, were further 251 shunting locomotives delivered to the Deutsche Bundesbahn as series 333. To save personnel, the Deutsche Bundesbahn fitted a large part of the locomotives with a radio remote control from the end of the 1980s on. The DB designated these locomotives 335 series.
Diesel locomotive class 335 of the Deutsche Bahn.
- Model with digital shunting couplers
- Rich detailing on the model with many plug-in parts and freestanding handles
- Rich detailing on the model with many plug-in parts and free-standing handlebars
- Light and sound functions can be switched via onboard decoder true to the original model
- Unobstructed view through the authentic driver's cab
- Buffer capacitor for uninterruptible power supply
- DCC Fitted
- Sound Module Installed
|WHEEL CONFIGURATION||4 Wheel|
|NUMBER OF DRIVEN AXLES||4|
|COUPLING||Digital Control NEM|
|INTERFACE||Electrical Interface for Traction Units Plux22|