Roco 72046 HO Gauge DR BR55 4154-5 Steam Locomotive IV
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of a Class BR550 Steam Locomotive in Era IV DR livery details.
The series 55.25-56 locomotives (former Prussian G 8.1), of which almost 5.000 units were built, had a power output of 1.260 hp and reached a top speed of 55 km/h. The loco was mainly used in goods trains and for heavy shunting services.
- PluX22 Digital Ready
- Finely detailed model with many separately applied plug-in parts
- With inserted lamp glass available in the ROCO programme for the first time
- Die-cast metal chassis
- Printed signs with lettering 55 4154-5 and 55 5110-6 included with model
- FLEISCHMANN PROFI plug-in coupling for replacement is included
- Direction dependent dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||210mm|