Roco 72108 HO Gauge BBO Rh209.43 Steam Locomotive II
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of class Rh209.43 Steam Locomotive in Era II BBO livery details.
The private Austrian Südbahn Gesellschaft procured this shapely steam locomotive from 1910 onwards to haul the increasingly heavy express trains on the mainline Vienna - Trieste. From 1910 to 1914, the locomotive factory StEG Vienna (Österreichisch-Ungarische Staatseisenbahngesellschaft), the Lokomotivfabrik Wiener Neustadt and the Wiener Lokomotivfabrik Floridsdorf delivered 44 locomotives for use in the Austrian railway network of the Südbahn. After the nationalisation of the Austrian share of the Südbahn in 1923, 17 locomotives were transferred to the Austrian Federal Railways (then designated BBÖ) as series 209, because number 109 was already occupied.
- PluX16 Digital Ready
- Ideal to haul the Orient-Express and (St.Petersburg-)Wien-Nizza-Cannes-Express
- Free-standing pipes and many separately applied plug-in parts
- Full metal wheels with low wheel flanges
- The smoke generator can be retrofitted
- Z21-Driver's cab available
- Direction dependent dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||201mm|