Roco 73047 HO Gauge DR V180 206 Diesel Locomotive III (DCC-Sound)
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of class V180 Diesel Locomotive in Era III DR livery details.
The locomotive series V 180 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn was the largest diesel series ever built in the GDR. It was initially built in a four-axle version with two 2-axle bogies - later there were also 6-axle variants. The six-axle version with a low axle load of 15.6 t is even today still considered to be a masterpiece of the engineers involved. The low axle load allows for an universal use so the locomotive can also operate on branchlines. In addition to that, it also has the license to haul trains over steep railway sections. The resulting potential application area is unique with large German diesel locomotives.
- PluX22 Digital Fitted
- Sound Module Installed
- Very detailed model with many separately applied plug-in parts partially made of metal
- 6-axle version with delicately designed wheelsets
- With vertical handrails on the front
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
- Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||224mm|