Roco 73060 HO Gauge Lokomotion BR193 776-2 Electric Locomotive VI
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
This is an electric locomotive 193 776 of the company, Lokomotion.
- Model comes in the "Zebra" design with characteristic red stripes
- The model has a true to original roof for the use with a DAI-Vectron
- The locomotive is used in the international goods traffic
- Freestanding handles partially made of metal
- Sophisticated printing
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
The private railway company Lokomotion, based in Munich, has been operating in the cross-border goods traffic for almost 20 years. It is known for its locomotives in zebra design. No matter whether they are blue, red, green, silver, or multi-coloured - you can be sure that they are always an eye-catcher.
|Axles with Traction Tyres||1|
|Coupling||NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism|
|Interface||Electrical interface for traction units PluX22|
|Headlight||Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights|
|Additional light function||Yes|
|Length over Buffers||218mm|