Roco 73227 HO Gauge Railpool BR186 247-3 Electric Locomotive VI (DCC-Sound)
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of a class BR186 Electric Locomotive in Era VI Railpool livery details.
The locomotives of the leasing company Alpha Trains are often resold. The loco 186 247 still bears the paintwork of its former owner although it is already operating for the company Railpool.
The 186 series is a multi-system locomotive from the second Traxx generation from Bombardier. With a service weight of 86 t, the locos deliver a power output of 5.600 kW. They reach a top speed of 160 km / h.
- PluX22 Digital Fitted
- Sound Module Installed
- With many separately applied plug-in parts partially designed with etching technology
- In cross-border use in front of goods trains
- In digital mode available with high beam light and individually switchable headlights or tail lights
- Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||217mm|