Roco 73228 HO Gauge TX Logistik BR182 572-8 Electric Locomotive VI
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:87 Scale model of a class BR182 Electric Locomotive in Era VI TX Logistik livery details.
The electric locomotives of the EuroSprinter family from Siemens are known in Germany as class 182. With an output of 6.400 kW, they reach a top speed of 230 km/h. The rail transport company TX-Logistik provided their 182 572 locos with adhesive bondings in an eye-catching "Flame" design to attract employees.
- PluX22 Digital Ready
- Elaborately printed model in flame design, a ROCO exclusive
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch.
- Z21 driver's cab available
- In cooperation with Loc & More
- Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER COUPLINGS||221mm|