Accurascale 1080-MDOA OO Gauge BR 21T COAL21/MDO - Grey pre TOPS- Pack A
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
British Railways 21 Ton Coal 21 / MDO Wagons
Three wagon multi-pack
Containing three wagons, numbered:
- Grey, Pre-TOPS livery
- 1/107 pattern
- Spindle Buffers
- Oil Axle-boxes
- Introduced in 1950
- 1,500 wagons built to this pattern
- Two doors on either side of body and another at one end only for end-tipping
- Remained in service until 1988
- Ran in block rakes, and mixed with other coal wagons such as 16t minerals (MCO), 21t hoppers (HTO), 24.5t hoppers (HUO), etc.
- Pack of three wagons, each with individual numbers
- NEM standard coupler pockets
- Narrow tension lock couplers included
- RP25.110 darkened profile sets with 14.4mm back-to-backs and 26mm over pinpoints
- Metal 3-hole disc wagon wheels on metal axles - 12.6mm
- Designed for easy conversion to P4 and EM gauges
- Extra fine factory-fitted detail plastic parts and sprung buffers
- Individual lettering and codes from real wagons for authenticity