Accurascale 1094-MDVE OO Gauge BR 21T COAL21VB/MDV - Bauxite TOPS- Pack E
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
British Railways 21 Ton Coal 21VB / MDV Wagons
Three wagon multi-pack
Containing three wagons, numbered:
- Bauxite, TOPS livery
- 1/120 pattern
- OLEO Buffers
- Roller Bearing Axle-boxes
- Introduced in 1961
- 3,950 wagons built to this pattern
- Additional Flap Doors on sides, which MDO did not carry
- Remained in service until 1992
- Ran in block rakes, and mixed with other coal wagons such as 16t minerals (MCO), 21t hoppers (HTV), 24.5t minerals (MEO), etc.
- Pack of three wagons, each with individual numbers
- NEM standard coupler pockets
- Narrow tension lock couplers included
- RP25.110 darkened profile sets with 14.85mm back-to-backs and 26mm over pinpoints
- Metal 3-hole disc wagon wheels on metal axles - 12.6mm
- Designed for easy conversion to P4 and EM gauges
- Extra fine factory-fitted detail plastic parts and sprung buffers
- Individual lettering and codes from real wagons for authenticity