Dapol 2S-007-025 N Gauge Pannier Early Cab L95 London Transport
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
The Great Western Pannier tank locomotives is a type of 0-6-0 steam locomotive which carried water tanks on the side of the boiler in the manner of panniers, this allowed the water to heat up quicker. These locomotives were also used for mix traffic branchline duties and banker locomotives for inclines.
These great little models feature lots of details including external pipe work, chassis detail and era appropriate livery details including logos and numbering.
- Finely moulded body with many optional detailing parts
- Prototypical cab styles and water tanks
- Cast wheel in the appropriate colour to match livery
- Tungsten chassis
- All wheel pick up
- NEM couplings
- Coreless motor for smoother operation
- Includes both standard and knuckle couplings
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts
|LIVERY||London Transport Red|
|DCC TYPE||6 Pin Ready|
|TRACK SUPPLY||12v DC|
NOTES: Please note image 1 is the current available stock photo from the manufacturer, it shows running number L90, the actual number is L95.