Dapol 4F-039-009 OO Gauge Telescopic Hood Wagon Tiphook Rail Blue/Grey 589 9 024-9
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
The telescopic hood wagon, designated KIA by the TOPS nomenclature system was built by Linke Hofmann Busch in Germany in 1979. One hundred and four were built and originally operated by VTG and then more recently by Tiphook. Their design with sliding roof and body sections ensured the efficient loading and transport of high grade sheet steel in rolls or coils which was subsequently delivered in perfect condition.
These wagons were often seen in rakes of more than 10 wagons.
- Profiled wheels
- Accurately applied livery
- Comes with steel coil loads
- NEM pockets with self-centring couplings
- Many separately added components and etched details
- Highly detailed body moulding with sliding roof and body section
|RUNNING NUMBER||589 9 024-9|
|LENGTH OVER BUFFER||192mm|