Fleischmann 714407 N Gauge SNCF 150X Steam Locomotive III
PLEASE REVIEW THE PHOTOGRAPHS AS WELL, ACCESSORIES/BOXES ETC WILL BE SHOWN IF THEY ARE INCLUDED.
WORKING ORDER: Yes.
COSMETIC CONDITION: New.
1:160 Scale model of a class 150X Steam Locomotive in era III SNCF livery details.
After the end of the Second World War, many class 44 locomotives remained in various European countries. The SNCF had the largest stock, mainly locomotives ordered by the DRB from French locomotive factories. A total of 226 locomotives of the ÜK type were classed under the French designation 150 X and their initially intended running numbers. Later, they were redesignated 150 X 1 to 150 X 226 and a further 13 locomotives were brought to France as spoils of war. Most of the locomotives were in operation in Eastern France; 50 machines were stationed in the northern region.
- Next18 Digital Ready
- Model without smoke deflectors
- Implementation of the 150 X in black livery
- Middle-drive axles with lower wheel flanges
- Unobstructed view between boiler and chassis
- Used for heavy goods train services
- Locomotive equipped with direction dependent triple headlights
- Finely Printed, Era Specific Details
- NEM Couplings
|LENGTH OVER BUFFERS||141mm|